Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Character Design Week 2 (13/1/16)

 This week we were provided with the task of drawing characters with the techniques learned from week one . Since I missed week one and applied my own knowledge to the task , I feel as if this week I have improved greatly and learned a lot about body structure and shapes. I applied the newfound knowledge of keeping shapes consistant to Sephiroth and Buzz Lightyear to create some humerous and yet interesting results and I feel these results were much more successful in presentation than my first weeks drawings.

We were then tasked to create a variation of characters set within a theme , and my theme ended up to be vampires. My original designs were scrappy and bland ,however, after applying the knowledge I learned I feel as if my new and redone designs are much stronger and give more character.



No comments:

Post a Comment