Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Script to Screen : Statue Character Designs


For my final character , I took the 1950s fashion influence maps to create a housewife looking young girl. My original thoughts for her was I wanted her to look horrified and almost distorted because of her fighting ,however, after thinking about it I thought that a statue looking like that wouldn`t fit in a public space in a place which is supposed to look pretty and advertising. 

When it comes to the designs I like the look of 1 and 4 with the faces and I like 6 for the body. However, any feedback for these designs will be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to think that it would be more stylised than this - if she'd been coated in concrete, she wouldn't still have the semblance of clothing etc... so more like this maybe?

    http://fenlandcollectables.co.uk/ekmps/shops/fenlandcollect/images/bronze-female-statue-[2]-123-p.jpg

    ReplyDelete