Total Pageviews

Monday 14 March 2016

Premiere Pro Help!



I`m sorry for the multiple help posts ,however, this week has not been kind to me in terms of issues with software and technology. 

If anyone can help me with this error message that`d be great , I`ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling premiere pro and uninstalling Creative Cloud and reinstalling as well as googling a solution,however, nothing has worked so far.

If anyone can help me that`d be great or would it be easier to just email or call the support line?

2 comments:

  1. I had something similar to this I think, where I had to go into like weird hidden files in my mac's library and delete things but I'd recommend going on the apple support site where you can even just instant message them for help if need be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not apple...adobe I meant.

    ReplyDelete